Our Health Care Real Estate Group provides comprehensive and coordinated real estate, development and construction services involving all types of healthcare assets. We deliver high-level expertise in complex transactions. Our healthcare specialists give practical legal advice to our healthcare clients in acquiring, ground leasing, developing, financing, operating, licensing, and leasing healthcare assets, including hospitals, medical office buildings, surgery centers, skilled nursing facilities, specialty centers, retail clinics, and other healthcare facilities. Our clients benefit from our deep understanding of the legal, business and regulatory issues that impact hospital systems, REITs, developers, investors, operators, joint ventures and physician groups. We take great pride in understanding our clients’ business and providing creative and cost-effective solutions to difficult problems.
- Development of a $168 million, 250,000 square foot San Francisco medical office building under an airspace lease, and construction of an underground parking garage and pedestrian tunnel.
- Disposition of a $225 million, 65-acre parcel in Silicon Valley, consisting of 966,087 square feet of healthcare related assets.
- Development of a new, state-of-the-art, $284 million hospital in the North Bay, and ground lease for an 80,000 square foot medical office building.
- Sale and leaseback/exchange of $56 million in real property assets on the Peninsula.
- Development of 19-acre hospital campus in the East Bay and 80,000 square foot medical office building under a ground lease, and construction of an underground parking garage.
- Ground leasing and leaseback of multi-story medical office buildings in Tracy and Roseville, and construction of associated parking structures and reciprocal parking arrangements.
- Numerous leasing transactions involving hospital systems, medical foundations and physician groups.